Subscribe

Friday, April 24, 2015

Sooooooooo

I asked a couple questions the other day but didn't get answers. I'm guessing some of you, and you know who you are, are like timid little baby bunny rabbits. Peaking out the lil warren baby bunny hole but too timid to respond on this somewhat public forum not knowing each other very well. Awwww po wittoo tings. Ur trail name is Timid. That or like many others, you haven't yet figured out how.
Well, I did not take advantage of the pizza & beer delivery at the trail rest area, and I passed on the free beer brought into the hostel! Let's give a couple minutes for those who fainted to revive....
I told myself when leaving home, no beer or cigar till crossing a border. And I waited a couple days till reaching Franklin. Heard about Mulligans the day before, chowed down on what had to be the largest bacon cheeseburger w lettuce, tomato & onions I've ever seen let alone eaten (the two handed kind u can't put down even while the juice runs down ur wrists), 3 beers then dessert 
A gift from my lake buddy Todd Spooner. 
A sign of a good gar is the length of the ash. Btw Todd n Liz are known for being the most comfy sleepers at the lake.
I think I got the black toe pop!
If the Ford Modelling Agency should finally return my call please let them know my feet are temporarily out of commission. For decades now people have admired my model feet. Anyway I call this pose the Highlander. 
Since ur already peakin in my tent, Ya nasty, notice my internal tent clothesline utilizing a trek pole & small bungee. Sheer genius I know.
While ur still in my tent, u nosey thing. This is how I sleep:
All the good Christians just covered their mouths in horror and disgust.
Speaking of good Christians I'm hearing from many that which I've known and is evidenced daily. Prayers. I have had so many experiences already that the heathen/pagans would call luck, chance, coincidence etc, I chose providence about 27 yrs ago. Things that defy chance that are treasured and hardly justified by explanation. thank you.
I had a lil accident the other day:
Whatya think Jimmy did?
While in Franklin I received my first re supply from my sunshine, Marissa. I bought her a Binford k1000 Excalibur dehydrator several months ago and she's been preppin ever since. Pepe/D.O.D. (cook in the Navy later opened his own restaurant) would be very proud of you darlin. The most important ingredient is contained in every meal. That supply should last 8-10-12 days.
Keep your eyes and ears fully open as you journey. Nite nite 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just finished lasering the coins, where should I send them?

      Delete
  2. sooooo, are you leaving that spilled feast for your little rodent friends or Kevin?

    Hope you continue to experience several more GOD-incidences. I'll keep praying and you keep walking. Proud of you Sparky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you ate it anyway. I would've!

    ReplyDelete