Subscribe

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Everybody gets a trail name sooner or later.

First, if u want to subscribe and I want u to subscribe even if all u say is "I hate u Jim cuz I'm stuck in here n ur out there hikin in the fresh air, meetin people, makin new friends, gettin stronger, gettin skinnier, lookin healthier, eatin right..." If ur on a smartphone scroll down to "View Web Version" go to Home Page, see subscribe button, click it and choose ur option.
Now I've met a Flatfoot, Inspiration, Maple, Warhorse, Dodge, Artful Dodger, Mantis and several others. Amblin, Mosey, Sparky, Hockey Snot (I can hit the beer in ur red solo cup from about 5 ft), Pokey are current options. You're welcome to chime in.
The food Marissa's making me is turning heads. I tend to eat at the shelters and nosey neighbors R always checking. Speaking of shelters I said the other day they're  not for me, to sleep in. Sure enough last night, Kevin got bit on his shoulder blade rolling over on a mouse!
That's not my liver or my lung. 
Check this out, expand the pic and see the hundreds of pairs of shoes and boots hanging off the tree at Neels Gap. Peeps be sending them back when they finish or hanging them as they buy trade ins. Kinda spokky lookin huh?
Check this out. I just picked a totally random place to sit and rest coming down a steep hill. After like 10 minutes I'm lookin at this rock and like whoa! Show the kiddies yo! If u look real close down on the lower left its even gotta smile yo!
I'm making good progress and likely going to reach the 15mile daily avge sooner than I expected.
Lots of time to think and pray. I've got a pretty good daily list I pray for so if you b needin some let me know.
Ty for commenting. Ni ni

4 comments:

  1. It's a sleeping bear with his tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Requesting a food pic of Marissa's cookin'... Glad you're making good progress. Averaging 15 miles per day or close to it is no joke! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hate u Jim cuz I'm stuck in here n ur out there hikin in the fresh air, meetin people, makin new friends, gettin stronger, gettin skinnier, lookin healthier, eatin right..."

    Just kidding Uncle Jimmy, but you asked for it. Looks like you're having a good time and 15mi a day is a good goal to set. Your legs will be like rocks by the time you make it to MD. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are doing so well. Pray for me always. You are so good at it I am jealous that you are getting so much exercise.

    ReplyDelete