Subscribe

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mass to Vermont

I'm so proud of our own backyard in Mass as the AT from beginning to end was varied and beautiful.
There's a nice little stream that runs through Sages Ravine that constitutes the Ct/Ma border in our corners:
Complete with several swimming holes:
Ladders:
And Bear Mountains:
Nope didn't see any bears but lots of beauty:
Including real live Hemlock forests so far unscathed by the nasty Woolly Adelgid mite.
Not long after entering Mass I had an awesome 24 hour period which started at around 5pm when after 15 miles I met my brudder Tim:
And yes he brought me one too and bought me pizza! The next morning my udder brudder Steve picked me up and took me to bfast at the Norman Rockwell famous Joe's Diner in Lee:
Theeeeennnn my udder brudder Toby showed up and hiked with me for a couple hours up Becket Mtn:
Mass reminded me of gooooood humor, look at the comment on the left side:
Then in a privy, instead of all the rules and regs of moldering, composting, spread the duff messages, classic:
I miss that cartoon and now so do you, if old and moldy enough. Looks like the Berkshires baby!
Hah look what I found Scout!
That's where I learned zat z mustache can actually be used as z pantry, storing z milkshake for reconstitution 2 hourz later while hiking z trail monamee:
Theeeeeennnnn as I'm closing in on Mt Greylock Steve and my udder brudder Darrell come out to join me on one of the best weather days of the last oh I'd say 427 years!
Z monumenta:
Z viewa:
All my buds comin out and seein my kin and ya know being fitty plus i was reminded by a reading and devo about how short life is but how important relationships are. Life is like a puff of smoke, like a shadow:
Thankful....so thankful.





















2 comments:

  1. I pondered the thought of you never talking to me again and decided to Google Jim Buker blog and walla. It was get spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pondered the thought of you never talking to me again and decided to Google Jim Buker blog and walla. It was get spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete