Subscribe

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Heard Bristol Motor Speedway last night.

Story has it, quite a few years ago, the one and only Elton John during a slump in his career decided to hike the AT. He, like all of us kept noticing the great variety of trees.

And how some were in various states of health.
Then he saw this one and noticing it actually had new growth....
He immediately left the trail and wrote a new song???
The 3??? Means it's a riddle for you.
Looks like nobody found the critter in this pic:
It's a pigmy iguana. See it now?
Can we still say pigmy? Pigmy pigmy pigmy pigmy. Anyway, the pigmy iguana was obviously female and either recently knocked up or she et a kin. I asked her but she just gave me a real dirty look. Funny how no matter what the species, that dirty look is known by all females who deliver it and all males who receive it. Well I told her that if she did eat a kin that it was a modest proposal I had actually considered myself a few times.
One might make a reasonable deduction from the appearance of the next 3 stumps??? (???) 


Well??? (???)
I like when my peeps say yo:
The 3 amigas Myra, Andrea and Meg(ama).
This is Meg at my go away party:
I can just hear my mom now: "Karen? Karen? KAREN?!?! who's this Meg person, do you know her?"
This is Meg a couple nights ago still trying to figure out how to respond to blog:
Ha just kiddin Meg ya know I luv ya, everybody's gotta take their turn. Now remember this is a family channel so no two word responses (as funny as they might be).
I know it's awkward going from silly to serious but we gotta do.
So today is Sunday and it's very late, around 11am. Been pushin so chillin a bit. Check out yesterday's devo:
"Do not be afraid to be different from other people".
Oh and since today is Sunday;
Well I gotta roll. Will be in touch soon.
Sparky







No comments:

Post a Comment